Mr. Azam Shaikh
Mr. Azam Shaikh
I grew up in the DFW Metroplex, and have been an integral part of the community since my teens. I have helped my South Asian community since early 80’s to purchase lands and gone through the process and logistics to turn it into Religious places, community centers and cemetery etc…..
Some of my professional work experience includes project and program management offering over 20 years of successes leading all phases of diverse technology and industries projects. I have worked as IT Project/Program Manager for Top ten companies in the world including US Federal Government and several other Federal agencies.
Community & Civic Involvement
* I have volunteered and held leadership position within the South Asian Community throughout the Metroplex and held/participated in Town Hall Meetings
* Worked with local law enforcement and elected official such as Mayor, police chief, state representative, congress and senator etc
* City of Kennedale Board of Adjustment and Building Board of Appeals
* President of local chapter IAMC Indian American Muslim Council
* Volunteered for Interfaith communities throughout the DFW Metroplex
* Active Executive Board Member and Director of Operations for MCCHS (Where we offer Medical Services for Indigent people regardless of their faith or ethnicity)
* Tarrant County District Attorney Citizen Council Review Board Member
* Volunteered to Serve and Feed the homeless in Fort Worth and Dallas
We treat them with goodness and grace!
IN SERVICE TO Humanity MCCHS